Due to anticipated weather conditions on Friday morning (31st July 2020) Insha’Allah, ICEB has made arrangements for 3 Eid-ul-Adha prayers at Heavenly Farms located at 440 Dunhams Corner Rd, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 (same as Friday prayer location) at the following timings:
- First Salaah: 7:00 am
- Second Salaah: 7:45 am
- Third Salaah: 8:30 am
Due to restrictions by East Brunswick Township on the number of attendees, this event is open for Males only.
Please find a form in the “Download Form” that will be required for all participants to attend the Salaah. It is encouraged to bring the pre-filled form on the Eid day.
Guidelines for Eid-ul-Adha Salaah
- FACE MASK is mandatory and no one will be allowed without one. No Exceptions.
- Please maintain a social distancing of at least 6 feet. Families living in the same household can stay together.
- If a person is over 65 or sick and has flu-like symptoms (flu, cough, sneeze, runny nose, headache, joint pain, etc.), they shouldn’t come.
- People who have been tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 3 weeks, please do not attend the prayers.
- Please use hand sanitizers provided at the entrance.
- All congregants must register to pray, No Exceptions.
- All congregants will be videotaped.
- Everyone must bring their own PRAYER RUG. No Exceptions. Please bring appropriate rugs considering the weather conditions.
- No food will be served.
- Only Males will be allowed for prayers.
- No handshaking or hugging.
- No socializing before or after the prayers.
Perform Dhikr and Takbeer
Please remember to recite the Takbeeraat of Tashreeq. It is Wajib (incumbent) for every adult Muslim male and female to recite the Takbeeraat of Tashreeq after every Fardh Salaat-performed with Jamaat or individually from the Fajr of the 9th of Zul-Hijjah to the Asr of the 13th of Zul Hijjah (From Thursday July 30th Fajr till Monday Aug 3rd Asr.)