Alhamdulillah, with the great Blessings and Mercy of Allah S.W.T Islamic Center of East Brunswick (ICEB) will officially be reinstating the Five (5) Daily Prayers effective today Friday, June 12, 2020.
As per the State regulations, indoor gatherings have been permitted to 25% of the building capacity or 50 people whichever is lower. In order to comply with the state regulations, each prayer will be limited to 20 people in the Main Prayer Hall. The health and safety of our community is the utmost priority. It is critical for all of us to adhere to these guidelines and work together to keep everyone safe.
The following are the minimum guidelines that must be adhered when coming to ICEB for prayers;
- FACE MASK is mandatory and no one will be allowed without one. No Exceptions.
- Everyone must bring their own PRAYER RUG. No Exceptions.
- Males only.
- Maintain social distancing in sufoof (rows).
- Come five minutes before Iqama time and Pray Sunnah before and after the Fard Salah at home.
- Come with Wudu.
- Please do not bring children under the age of 13.
- If you are over 65 or sick and have flu-like symptoms (flu, cough, sneeze, runny nose, headache, joint pain, etc.), please STAY HOME and do not come.
- Please refrain from socializing before or after the Salah
- Avoid shaking hands. Verbal Salam would be sufficient.
- HVAC system is anticipated to remain off for the foreseeable future.
During these challenging times, we expect all congregants to be responsible for adhering to these guidelines. ICEB Administration may revisit these instructions and guidelines as necessary and as required.
Please feel free to reach out to ICEB with your suggestions and feedback as we cautiously go back to normalcy.
Until further notice, Friday/Jummah prayers will be held at Heavenly Farm fields. Jummah will not be held at ICEB premises.
May Allah S.W.T protect us and keep us in His mercy. We pray for the safety and health of everyone, Aameen
By Entering ICEB facility, you agree to the risks involved and will not hold ICEB organization responsible for any exposure or harm that may arise due to your attendance at the Masjid.